I'm Kelly! Professional artist, baby, and complainer.
About The Strongest Man
Ask the Strongest Man
Hello everyone! Here is my official commission post!
My current situation is that I can’t hold a day job due to my disabilities, and my parents require me to get a job to pay for my own things. If you can’t buy anything, don’t sweat! Just help me out by spreading the word!
email me at email@example.com for a quote or any other questions
- Money is to be sent before the piece is started
- Money is not spent until the piece is done
- I do refunds
- Certain mediums cost more than others
- Usual size of of the piece is 8.5x11 or 9x12, you may request bigger or smaller sizes
- I am willing to draw anything, but will deny customers if I do not like the subject matter
- Prices made are for one character and minimal background, additional characters and more detailed backgrounds adds to the price
- I will also trade items (such as things I need or want ie. shirts, games) for drawings equivalent to the price
Black and White
Sketches 10-15 USD
(This would be a more expensive sketch)
Inks 15-20 USD
Sketch 15-20 USD
Inks 20-25 USD
(this is an example of minimal background)
Reference Sheets 30-40 USD
Badges 10-20 USD
So because of my disabilities, working isn’t an option because I get horrifically sick, so my plea is I NEED commissions. I can’t get a job normally, and I unfortunately have to live off of commissions if I want money. The only problem is I don’t need the money for food or living, but my parents need me to fund myself if I want things.
What do you think prices should be? would people even spread the work that I’m open? Would it also be fair to trade things for drawings?